"Challenges in Geotechnical Engineering"
The First International Conference "Challenges in Geotechnial Engineering CGE-2015" was organized by the Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (KNUCA), in cooperation with the Ukrainian Society of Soil Mechanics, Geotechnics and Foundation Engineering (USSMGFE) and with the support of the International Society of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE). The conference was held from 9 to 12 November, 2015 (Kiev, Ukraine).
The main sessions covered the following topics:
- Soil-Structure Interaction and Retaining Walls
- Slope Stability in Engineering Practice
- Earthquake Engineering
- Numerical Methods in Geomechanics
- Foundation Engineering for Difficult Soft Soil Conditions
- Ground Property Characterization
Number of registered participants: 122
Number of young scientists: 43
Countries:Ukraine, Poland, Belarus, Bulgaria, Germany