Welcome to the International Conference Challenges in Geotechnical Engineering !
Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (KNUCA) and the University of Zielona Gora (Poland) in cooperation with the Ukrainian Society for Soil Mechanics, Geotechnics and Foundation Engineering (UkrSSMGFE) takes a great pleasure to invite you to participate in the Second International Conference "Challenges in Geotechnical Engineering" CGE-2017. The conference is organized under the framework of the international scientific cooperation between Ukraine and Poland. It further expands more than 70 years of experience in conducting scientific conferences by KNUCA and a 40-year tradition of organising conferences on engineering geology by the University of Zielona Gora.
The conference aims to improve scientific and technical levels in solving geotechnical problems. The conference program highlights the most relevant and promising areas of solving geotechnical issues, including:
- Numerical simulation.
- Analysis of the interactions of the elements in the "soil - foundation - structure" system.
- Construction of high-rise buildings and deep foundation pits.
- Ensuring slope stability.
- Construction in the seismically dangerous areas or under dynamic loads.
- Installation of foundations under difficult geological conditions.
- Areas with a complex geological and glacitectonic structures
- Modern methods of soil research and other geotechnical and related issues.
We are looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones!
Head of the Department of Bases and Foundations,
Dr Sci., Professor
Dean of the Faculty of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Environmental Engineering
Dr hab. inż, prof. UZ
Conference poster and invitation