Welcome to the International Conference Challenges in Geotechnical Engineering !
University of Zielona Gora (Poland) and Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (Ukraine) under the Patronage of Polish Committee on Geotechnics takes a great pleasure to invite participants to the Third International Conference "Challenges in Geotechnical Engineering" CGE-2019, which will take place in Zielona Gora (Poland), 10-13 September 2019.
The conference program includes the following topics:
- Laboratory and in-situ tests
- Theoretical and analytical solutions in geomechanics
- Numerical formulations of geotechnical problems
- Geotechnical practice and case study
- Transportation geotechnics
- Geological and glacitectonic problems
- Special session "Pile tests - 2019"
A special conference session "Pile tests - 2019" is devoted to pile foundation - soil interaction. Organisers invite participants to a competition to predict the behaviour of a soil - pile foundation system under static vertical load. The submitted solutions will be compared against results obtained in an in-situ real-scale test and in a laboratory small-scale test conducted before the Conference. The soil investigation results, the geometry of the problem and the loads will be available on the conference web page.
We are looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones!